Wednesday 28 April 2010

Personal Playlist: Rob Champion

“It’s not easy choosing just 5! But these are my favourite tracks from BBC Gloucestershire Introducing..."

 
BBC Glos Introducing DJ, Rob Champion has managed to (after much deliberation!) chose five of his most memorable plays on our local radio show.

WTF - Love and Lies 

This reminds me of many a long blurry night in capital during my student days.

Audiophobe - Wells Run Dry

I love this guy's voice and the way he manages to fuse so many different genres together in one track, resulting in a chaotic, hectic, busy sound. Head bobbing, foot tapping and the occasional finger click are mandatory when listening to this one!

Sam Holmes - Fool For Love

The first track I ever played on BBC Introducing, so it will always have a special something about it. I remember how nervous I was waiting to do my first link after it finished!

Aspen Sails - So Pretty

The simplicity and raw naked emotion in this one always get me going. Harmonies that cut right though you. Just pure class.

The Divine Secret – Deacus

You've got to have one to get a bit crazy to! Heavy riffage and angst never sounded so effortless.

Tune in to BBC Radio Glos (104.7FM) On Saturday at 5:30 to hear the latest and greatest from our scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment